endota Wellness College delivers training with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding, under the Skills First program. Only available to Victorian students, it is a subsidy, not a loan. That means part of your tuition fee will be paid by the Victorian and Commonwealth Government, but, unlike a study loan, you won’t need to pay it back. All you need to do is pay the balance, which is less than the overall tuition fee for the qualification.
What courses are offered under Skills First?
Am I eligible?
The endota Wellness College Student Liaison Manager will assess your eligibility. As a guideline, to be eligible for a government-subsidised place, you must be either:
- an Australian Citizen;
- a holder of a permanent visa; or
- a New Zealand citizen
- a Victorian resident, physically located in Victoria throughout the entire course.
- employed by endota spa at the commencement of training
Additionally, you must not:
- be enrolled in secondary school
- be employed in the Commonwealth Government’s Skills for Education and Employment program
- currently be enrolled in two or more programs in government-subsidised places at the same time, and
- have started two or more programs in a government subsidised place at the same qualification level within the AQF in your lifetime.
- already hold a qualification at the same or higher level than the one you are undertaking, if you are over 20 years of age as at 1st January 2020.
Enrolment into a Skills First funded qualification may affect your Skills First eligibility for future studies.
Concessions are available to eligible students. Our Student Liaison Manager will assess your eligibility.
For more information contact our endota Wellness College Student Liaison Manager at email@example.com or 1800 ENDOTA.
endota Wellness College | RTO 88123